Friday, August 6, 2010

Major Saving coming up!

Oh yes...I need to save money BIG TIME. I've got five trips coming up..and yes I have booked a flight a year from now. Lol.

I've got Coron this August. Malaysia-Brunei on November. Boracay on January 2011. Cebu- Bohol on March 2011. Singapore on June 2011.

All trips are booked except for Boracay. Gosh. My plans to buy the DSLR by middle of this year are pushed back to..I don't know when. And these are just the planned trips, I know somewhere in between, invites would arrive and I'll have a hard time saying no. I wish I were a rich girl, so I won't have to save and wait when I get my eyes on something.

I ain't complaining though. Life is fun! (...sometimes) Lol

1 comment:

  1. wow.. lots of traveling!!! that's so nice!!! i need a vacay myself. hahaha!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete