Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Me and My lazy ass

I don't know if the events these past few days has something to do with my laziness but I haven't been to the gym last week. I have no complains with Gold's Gym... they have the best staff, great work out classes, lots of equipment. So I only have me and my lazy ass to blame. I wasn't exactly lying around though. I jogged around the area, played frisbee and badminton. Still...not enough to help lose that darn 15 pounds (I weigh 121 pounds...EEEW!). It's like a flash message that plays in my head every morning...15 POUNDS! 15 POUNDS! 15 POUNDS!

An athlete friend has been teasing my flabs lately and I think he's really serious when he told me to go on a diet. He volunteered to be my trainer but I declined 'coz he scares the hell out of me when he's being Dexter Determinado. He was giving me the are-you-sure-you-want-to-eat-that look when I ordered a seafood fettuccine for dinner last saturday. He probably gave up on any hopes of me having any self-discipline so he gave me a Relive Ultrim+ to help me with my diet...it's supposed to constrict my appetite. I've tried it this morning...and it's pretty effective. I only had a few bites of menudo, raisin bread and milk for lunch. I know...not a good combo. But my taste buds decide for me. Combination, my ass.

I promised Jena I'll join her for streetdancing tonight...but guess what? My laziness got in the way. Lol.

Seriously though...I need to lose weight...FAST! Oh, I see ads like these in mall comfort rooms...Hmmm? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment