Monday, May 10, 2010

05.10

Yay! First time voter! I went at the polling precinct at around 8 in the morning, it was chaos at the San Antonio Vill Poling Precincts and I couldn't find my name on the list of my supposedly precinct. I decided to go home and call COMELEC to confirm my precinct number. I went back at lunch time and as I've thought the line was shorter..but not short enough.

After standing in line for three hours--with the heat, sweat and all--everything was history when I saw "Congratulations! Your vote has been registered." I had She & Him's music to keep my zen. It helped that I have my headset on 'coz I don't have to hear the complaints of the people around me.

I'm trying to be positive but I know my candidate, Richard Gordon, has a slim chance of winning. I really believe in him, and I know he will make a good President. Too bad. But who knows, a miracle might happen. Lol

The worst is yet to come when they start to "count" the votes tonight. Praying for peace and order all over the country. And whoever wins, I pray to God that he (or she, in case its Jamby. Lol) hits the ground running. No time to dilly dally in saving this country's economy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment